TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We sell tickets through our booking system Eventbrite or through presenting venues Box Office facilities. Ticket prices vary between productions, please refer to individual production pages via Upcoming performances.
Tickets can be purchased
- Online via the Upcoming performances
- By calling 03 9645 5188; or
- From our Office located at 111 Sturt Street, Southbank, Victoria.
Chunky Move is committed to compliance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and we endeavour to follow these guidelines as required by our LPA membership. For further information on these guidelines, you can download a copy of the Code of Practice below. For any enquires, please contact Chunky Move on 03 9645 5188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. If a refund is made Chunky Move reserves the right to retain any service (or equivalent) fee it has charged.
- Exchanges, where permissible, are subject to conditions and fees. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle the purchaser to a refund or exchange on the purchase.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Cameras and other recording devices may not be permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved by Chunky Move management.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance or non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers may be seated in seats other than those purchased.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Ticket prices within this site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets.
Chunky Move is contactable through the National Relay Service on 133 677 then Box Office 03 9645 5188. You can also email any enquiries, comments, and suggestions to email@example.com.
Chunky Move supports and accepts the Companion Card. To book tickets using your Companion Card please call Box Office on 03 9645 5188 when tickets go on sale.
Chunky Move is a wheelchair accessible venue. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9645 5188 should you need to reserve a wheelchair accessible space.Please Note: Wheelchair Access indicates access for any individuals with limited mobility, including wheelchair users.
Chunky Move offers large print programs to patrons on request at 18points or larger.
We are committed to improving our accessibility within performance seasons and online. If you have any suggestions or spot any issues please get in contact with our team at email@example.com.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- All tickets are non-refundable. Exceptions may occur in particular circumstances as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- Exchanges from one performance date / time to another may be allowed pending availability.
- Tickets for exchange must be returned to the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the performance you are exchanging out of.
- If you have made an error in making your donation to Chunky Move, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to Chunky Move are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call Chunky Move on (03) 9685 5188. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.