Work with us!
Chunky Move is looking for an ambitious and creative Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing and Development team at Chunky Move Studios in Southbank.
In this role you will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager on the development and execution of key marketing strategies for the Company. This role is responsible for driving strategic marketing campaigns for Chunky Move’s Public Dance Classes, Education and Community campaigns as well as ancillary campaigns through-out the year. This role will also lead the Company’s content strategy, producing engaging content and managing all Chunky Move social media profiles.
Download the Position Description here.
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, public relations, arts management or equivalent.
- Minimum two-years experience working in a marketing or communications role in the creative sector.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas succinctly and represent the organisation effectively.
- Proven high level organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure as well as multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Experience in managing website and CRM updates as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Experience in planning and executing email marketing and content marketing campaigns.
- High levels of motivation, and proven ability to work productively and co-operatively in a small and ambitious team.
- A passion for arts, culture and creativity.
- Experience in working with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in managing ticketing systems (preferably Eventbrite).
- Experience and exposure with integrated campaigns across all types of communication channels.
- Experience and knowledge of the arts, community and news media landscape both nationally and locally.
To apply, please send your resume, a covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria and the contact details for two professional referees to Ben Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 25 January 2018.